Date(s) - Sun 11/21/2021
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
ReikiSpace & Learning Place
2793 Old Post Rd., Suite 10
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Accessing the portal of vocal medicine for you, for your clients and for the earth!
This class is an expanded intensive of previous healing voice classes in this series.
This is for anyone wanting to use their voice for healing and wellness.
Each person’s voice contains the exact sounds and vibrations needed for their own personal healing, growth and empowerment. Because of societal conditioning, upbringing and fears, we may silence or hide parts of our voice.
Everyone has their own unique voice print, just like your fingerprints are specific to you.
You will learn:
– how to begin overcoming fear of sounding out your voice
– how to begin using your voice as a healing instrument
– how to begin developing and working with your vocal intuition
– learning how silence holds important messages for us
– the original reiki sounds of the kotodama
– how to create vocal portals from your soul’s voice using the prophetic language of light in toning, humming, chanting and improvisational vocalising
– to work with the vibrations of the frame drum
Tuition includes 60 page student manual, use of frame drum, a gentle group sound medicine attunement, plenty of practice time and certificate of completion. Limited to 10 students. Please register by May 9th. Students are required to view two videos before class. Ideal for practitioners of healing sound, Reiki, massage, yoga, health/life coaching, counseling, acupuncture, holistic and allopathic health care.
Instructor: Lana Ryder, Director of Soundwise Healing Associates, LLC; Rickie Meryl Freedman Assistant Teacher