I missed writing to you last weekend (and I really missed it!).
My dad was admitted to the Hospital from the ER. These experiences quickly re-shift our priorities, and become perfect opportunities to “practice what we preach” in Reiki.
I am my dad’s “person”. I am his emotional, physical and financial support person. When my mom became ill in 2009, I realized that the role reversal from child to parent had begun. I KNEW that I wanted to be there with them and for them every step of the way, and in the way that honored my Integrity.
It requires constant reminders and juggling to keep myself in Balance. I KNOW that in order to continue to be of Healthy Service to to my dad, my clients and students that I have got to keep myself “filled up”. Here are some of the ways I’ve found helpful:
1) I use my self-Reiki daily (actually all day long), and I practice deep breathing while connecting and filling my self with Light and renewed Energy. I envision myself radiating Love and Light from my Heart and my entire being to continue to BE a Healing Presence to all those who need the Light.
2) I start and end everyday with Gratitude. This keeps me focused all day long on all the that I have to be Grateful for. It is physiologically impossible to be stressed and Grateful in the same moment!
3) I send Reiki Healing Energy every night as I’m settling in to rest. This helps me feel more Peaceful and empowered that I have something Positive to offer people, situations and the world.
4) I remain ever conscious of the Vibration of my thoughts, words, attitudes and emotions. It really matters! Every choice will either build and preserve my energy, or lower it and feel draining. I CHOOSE Peace, I CHOOSE Faith. I Trust that all is well, in perfect order and exactly as it’s meant to be. Even though it may not feel that way in the moment, I KNOW “It’s ALL Good!”
5) I Believe in the Law of Attraction. I will attract Vibrations that match what I put out. I must BE and FEEL what I want to attract. I Know that I will attract whatever is for my Highest Good and Greatest Joy along my path. I don’t need to know all the details, and I don’t want to put any boxes around the possibilities.
6) Allowing myself to be vulnerable and to Receive. We need each other. We are meant to help and heal each other.
Sending you Love (the Highest frequency vibration and greatest Healer of all!). May you attract all the you deserve, and more than you can possibly imagine! RickieNews Home ›