Date(s) - Thu 2/2/2017
11:30 pm - 1:30 am
ReikiSpace & Learning Place
2793 Old Post Rd., Suite 10
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Connect with your natural healing power with the gentle guidance of Bhante Sujatha, Buddhist monk from Blue Lotus Temple in Woodstock, IL. This 2-hour workshop has been life-changing for many of its participants, regardless of religious background. The teaching is centered around the cultivation of self love, for without healthy self love, you cannot be fully present to love anyone or anything else.
• Lecture: “What Is Loving-Kindness?”
• Learning the practice of Loving-Kindness
• A profound blessing of healing energy with each individual
Benefits of this beautiful workshop are:
• Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
• Healing and enhancing relationships with others.
• Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life.
• Insights into your life purpose.
• Awakening to the blessings of the present moment.
• Attaining unshakable inner peace.
Space limited. Advanced registration required.
Proceeds go to to Bhante’s Incubator Project in Sri Lanka
Bhante does his book signing after workshop and his CDs also available to purchase
Bhante Sujatha, a 30+ year Buddhist Monk, is singularly focuses on adding more love in the world. Bhante teaches loving-kindness meditation to people around the globe for all those seeking the art of happiness and contentment. His approach to meditation is deep and simple, bringing core Buddhist teachings to everyone in a way that is practical and easy to understand. A joyful, radiant, funny and wildly energetic monk, Bhante will help you obtain peace that can only be found in deep silence. He is originally from Sri Lanka and is the head monk / abbot of the Blue Lotus Buddhist Temple and Meditation Center in Woodstock, IL.
Bhante believes his purpose is not only to teach meditation, but also, “teaching people how to be happy.”
Bookings are closed for this event.