Date(s) - Sun 3/15/2020
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
ReikiSpace & Learning Place
2793 Old Post Rd., Suite 10
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle bodywork that supports physical, emotional and energetic healing. Ian Thomas LMT, who practices CST at The Roots of Health, will explain his therapeutic philosophy of healing that has facilitated the release of physical/emotional pain and stress in clients.
- become introduced to the concept of SomatoEmotional Release (a healing experience in CST)
- learn basic fundamentals of Nonviolent Communication
- learn a practical perspective of our mind/body connection
- receive a $25 discount on a Craniosacral Therapy Session with Ian
- gain a greater sense of self-trust, value and love
- gain a sense of personal empowerment
- gain a better sense of connection to the wisdom of your body
- gain perspective that will improve your relationship with yourself and others
- gain a sense of the divine within your own self
Bookings are closed for this event.