Date(s) - Mon 4/16/2018
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
ReikiSpace & Learning Place
2793 Old Post Rd., Suite 10
Harrisburg, PA 17110
1. Brief Intro and Discussion about the other limbs of Yoga – Pranayama (breathing exercises) and Dharana (concentration) and Dhyana (Meditation)
2. Gentle Stretching/Restorative Yoga
4. Guided Meditation, Seated or Savasana
Enjoy complete physical, mental, and emotional relaxation, and explore the tremendous powers hidden in the deeper layers of subconscious and unconscious mind.
- It feels like a hug for your soul.
- When it’s over, you awaken from a new level of “awakeness” feeling inspired, renewed, and healed!
- It is Deeply relaxing, stress relieving, rejuvenating, and often inspiring!
- Karen East: RYT 200, Certified Personal Trainer, Reiki Practitioner After a weight loss journey of her own, Karen was inspired to become a Fitness Instructor in 2004 after some unexpected encouragement from another instructor at the gym . After becoming a Certified Group Fitness Instructor in 2005, she continued on that path to obtain a Personal Trainer Certification in 2007. Wanting to bring a Holistic approach to wellness into her community, she became a Holy Fire Reiki II Practitioner in 2016, an RYT 200 Yoga Instructor certification in March 2017, and will begin work on her 500 Hour Yoga certificate this year. Being an active career mom, Karen knows how hard it can be to find Balance in life, and she aims to share that on the mat in her classes
Bookings are closed for this event.